ATR Provider & Services

Registry of Motor Vehicles
Often in order for an individual to begin the re-entry process a personal identification card or driver’s license is required. ATR will pay for that cost at the RMV. Providers can provide this service by taking the client to the RMV and paying for the item and then getting reimbursed for that payment.