The Baker-Polito administration is committed to fighting the opioid overdose epidemic on multiple fronts. The Commonwealth recently launched a new web resource to help Massachusetts residents learn more about the response and see the latest statistics and data. If you need help with substance addiction, call the Massachusetts Substance Use Helpline toll free at 800-327-5050 to get connected to a service provider in your area.
Here’s what you need to know about Massachusetts’ response to the opioid overdose epidemic:
- Governor’s Opioid Addiction Working Group
- Prescriber education core competencies
- Current opioid statistics
- DPH public information campaigns about opioids
- Chapter 55 Overdose Report
- Get help for substance addiction
If you are an individual looking for recovery support services, learn how to be referred into the ATR program.