Who Refers To ATR
Only Authorized Portals within the recovery community can refer to ATR
Follow these steps to refer an individual to ATR
Each authorized referral portal should have a point person in charge of submitting all ATR referrals from your program. If you’d like to make changes to who your program’s point person is or update your contact information, please contact the ATR Coordination office you work with.
Fill out all of the information on the ATR Referral Form. Our referral form is password protected, and only Authorized Referral Portals have access to make a referral. If you are authorized and in need of the password to make a referral, please contact the ATR Coordination office you work with, or contact email@example.com.
- Be sure to upload any requested documentation along with the referral form, such as a recent psych-social assessment. Please also enter a valid SSN when completing the ATR Referral Form. Lack of a valid SSN can cause delays or an inability to process a referral.
- Each referral portal is assigned an ATR Coordination office to work with. Be sure to select the correct office you wish to refer to on the referral form. If you have any questions about which ATR office you should refer to, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The ATR Coordination office will contact the participant to discuss the next steps for an intake appointment.
Please note, to protect participant confidentiality, ATR does not allow emails with identifying information.
The following considerations should be made when making a referral to ATR
- Individual is committed to his/her recovery and wants to make a change in their life.
- Individual wants to take advantage of a variety of recovery support services to help them live a more independent and healthier lifestyle.
- Individual has been involved with your program for at least 30-60 days and has stayed engaged with your program.
- Individual is planning on staying engaged with your program for the 6-months they are in the ATR program.
How to refer an individual for Sober Home services
To refer an ATR participant for sober home assistance and placement, authorized portals should complete this referral form and upload any required documentation. Our referral form is password protected, and only Authorized Referral Portals have access to make a referral.