Am I Eligible?
If you can answer yes to all the questions below, you may be eligible for the ATR program.
**If you were enrolled in ATR between Jan 1, 2019-Sep 29, 2020, you are not able to re-enroll at this time.
Am I 18 years old or older?
Do I reside in Boston, Hampden County, Worcester, or New Bedford, and do I plan to be there for the next 6 months?
Do I identify as being part of at least one of the following groups of people?
- I have recently been released from incarceration.
- I am currently a participant in a Massachusetts Drug Court.
- I have served in the U.S. Military (regardless of discharge status).
- I am a pregnant, postpartum or parenting woman with children under 18 living in the home with her.
- I am part of a substance use treatment program (e.g., long-term residential treatment, medication-assisted treatment [MAT] program)
Do I have an opioid use disorder or substance use disorder? Do I have a history of overdose?
Am I in the early stages of recovery (2 years or less) and am I motivated to work on my recovery?
Am I connected with a case manager (or some other staff person) in the recovery community? Preference is given to authorized referral portals.