How Do I Get Referred to ATR?
ATR is not a self-referral program. If you’re not already connected to a community provider who can make a referral, you can use the MA Substance Use Helpline 800-327-5050 to find a provider in your local community.
Providers in the recovery community can refer you to the ATR program
You must be working with a program or provider that is authorized to make ATR referrals. It is most important that you are working with a provider or program that best meets your treatment or recovery needs. Once you establish which provider or program you want to work with to help you with your substance use treatment or recovery, you can ask the provider whether they’re able to make ATR referrals.
Types of Providers Who Can Make Referrals
- Recovery homes/long-term residential treatment programs
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) providers (Suboxone, Vivitrol, Methadone)
- Outpatient treatment providers
- Behavioral health providers
- Drug courts
- Probation and parole officers