With your help, we can strengthen the recovery system of care across Massachusetts.
ATR operates in four cities in Massachusetts, and ATR providers span the Boston, New Bedford, Springfield, and Worcester areas. If you are interested in joining the ATR Provider Network, please visit our Become an ATR Provider page for more information. With your participation in the network of providers, we can strengthen the recovery system of care across Massachusetts.
Since we recently expanded to New Bedford and Worcester, we are particularly interested in expanding our provider network in those two cities. In addition, we are very interested in collaborating with additional job training programs in all four cities for our Career Building Initiative (CBI) program so that our ATR participants have as many career building options as possible.
- Bethel Institute for Social Justice (ISJ)
- Building Pathways
- Community Servings, Inc.
- Community Work Services (CWS)
- Gavin Foundation
- Institute for Health & Recovery (IHR)
- Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (M.O.A.R.)
- MassHire Downtown Boston
- New England Center for Arts & Technology (NE-CAT)
- North Suffolk Mental Health Association
- Project Place
- South End Technology Center (SETC)
- St. Francis House
- YMCA Training, Inc.