SAVE THE DATE for Working Recovery, a Virtual Symposium on Why Employment is Pivotal to Sustained Addiction Recovery
The symposium will be offered at no charge and will include such sessions as:
- Answering the Why: What Does the Research Say About the Importance of Employment to Recovery?
- Banding Together: Cross-Systems Collaboration Is Key
- Rally Employers: Now Is the Time to Advance “Recovery-Ready Workplaces”
- What We Do and How We Do It: A Groundbreaking Approach—the ATR Model for Customized Employment Supports for People with Substance Use Disorders
- Call to Action: Next Steps to Carry Us Forward
Watch for registration information coming soon!
This virtual symposium, WORKING RECOVERY, is sponsored by Massachusetts Access to Recovery (ATR), a project of Advocates for Human Potential, Inc. (AHP), and funded by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health/Bureau of Substance Addiction Services (BSAS).